While the quarterly reports* provide a summary of Registry activity and growth throughout the year, this page provides the accumulated summary/overview of growth since the inception of the program in January 2004. Note: This page will be updated on a quarterly basis.
*Prior to 2017, reports were published on a monthly basis.
As of September 30, 2018:
Career Ladder Participation
Since January 2004
- 19,899 Membership Applications received to date
- 6% of the total applications received to date were incomplete and did not result in a Career Ladder Level assignment.
- 691 Career Ladder level increases due to completion of higher education degrees
This total reflects the number of members who have moved from an initial, non-degreed Level of 1-3 to a degreed Level of 4-7 by completing an Associate’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree, as well as those with an initial Level of 4, 5 or 6 who move to at least one level higher (AA to a BA, BA to a MA, MA to a PhD).
Training Approval System
Since January 2004
- 60,903 training sessions approved
- 161,545 hours of Registry-approved training offered statewide
Total approved training by Core Knowledge Area:
|Core Knowledge Area||Percentage of Training in Each CKA|
|Human Growth and Development||7.74%|
|Positive Interactions and Guidance||11.47%|
|Observation and Assessment||2.41%|
|Environment and Curriculum||19.57%|
|Health, Nutrition and Safety||49.06%|
|Leadership and Professional Development||3.68%|
|Family and Community Relationships||3.22%|
|Management and Administration||2.85%|
Total approved training by County:
|County||Number of Trainings Approved|
|Out of State/Online||2,300|
90% of all training approved to date has been offered
in Clark (68%) and/or Washoe (22%) County.
Statewide Job Board
- 3,150 jobs have been posted to the Job Board since March 2007