Mental Health Budget Hearings
Posted Tuesday, March 10, 2015 by Shelly Nye
Message from the Children's Advocacy Alliance:
Tomorrow (3/11/15), the Assembly Committee on Ways and Means and the Senate Committee on Finance Subcommittee on Human Services will be reviewing the following budgets related to Mental Health:
- HHS-DPBH - Behavioral Health Administration (101-3168) DHHS - PUBLIC HEALTH-150
- HHS-DPBH - Behavioral Health Information Systems (101-3164)
- DHHS - PUBLIC HEALTH-162 HHS-DPBH - Behavioral Health Prevention & Treatment (101-3170)
- DHHS - PUBLIC HEALTH-171 HHS-DPBH - Rural Clinics (101-3648)
- DHHS - PUBLIC HEALTH-181 HHS-DPBH - Northern NV Adult Mental Health Services (101-3162)
- DHHS - PUBLIC HEALTH-192 HHS-DPBH - Southern NV Adult Mental Health Services (101-3161)
- DHHS - PUBLIC HEALTH-205 HHS-DPBH - Facility For the Mental Offender (101-3645)
- DHHS - PUBLIC HEALTH-221
If you are interested in viewing or participating in the hearing, please see the following meeting information.
Assembly Committee on Ways and Means and the Senate Committee on Finance Subcommittee on Human Services, Wednesday 3/11/15 8:00 am
- Room 3137 of the Legislative Building, 401 S. Carson St., Carson City, NV.
- Videoconferenced to Room 4404B of the Grant Sawyer State Office Building, 555 E. Washington Ave., Las Vegas, NV.
Click Here for more information regarding this hearing.