Give Feedback on Immunization Regulation Changes
Posted Thursday, July 9, 2020 by Shelly Nye
Feedback is needed on proposed changes to Nevada regulations regarding required immunizations for children.
The proposed regulations would:
- Revise the provisions concerning the submission of certain forms relating to immunization exemptions;
- Authorize an audit of medical exemptions from immunization in certain circumstances;
- Add a second dose of “MCV4” or Meningococcal immunization requirements;
- Require a child to receive certain immunizations to enroll in public or private school; and
- Provide for other related matters.
Child care providers are asked to fill out a small-business impact questionnaire regarding the proposed regulations by Aug. 4.
Click here to access the draft regulations text and to download a small-business impact questionnaire.