A Look Inside - January 2018
Posted Friday, February 9, 2018 by Shelly Nye
The Nevada Registry kicked off the new year with a bang! Here are a few highlights from January 2018:
- 915 applications and renewal forms were received in the mail. Data entry was completed on all of them!
- 744 Certificates of Achievement/Certificates of Participation were processed and mailed.
- 487 renewal reminders were sent.
- 366 training sessions were approved.
- 69 trainers requalified.
- 13 new trainers were approved.
- Registry membership increased by 168.
- Kindness Campaign Community Service Project/Recipient: American Heart Association/Little Hats Big Hearts Campaign
Be sure to come back next month to take another look inside...