Did You Know? Quick Tips for Uploading Files
Posted Thursday, February 20, 2020 by Shelly Nye
Now that The Nevada Registry has begun our transition to a paperless system, members are required to upload their support documentation as part of the online renewal process. The following tips will make the process of uploading files quick and easy.
- It is recommended (and preferred) that files be uploaded using a desktop computer.
- Files must be saved in PDF format. Please convert your files to PDF prior to uploading. Click here for more information about how to convert files to PDF.
- The maximum individual file size is 10 megabytes. If your file is too large, you will need to break it up into several documents and save the documents separately. Saving files at a lower resolution or in grayscale also helps to reduce the file size.
- Make sure the files you submit are legible. If they are blurry and cannot be verified, they may not be added to your account.
- When naming files, avoid punctuation marks in the title.
- Documents cannot be uploaded after you have submitted your renewal. Additional documentation should be included with your next renewal. A fee of $20 will be assessed to re-process your renewal if requested prior to your next renewal.