- Nevada Child Care Resource and Referral
- T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood ® Nevada
- Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS)
- Nevada Early Childhood Council (ECAC)
- Children's Advocacy Alliance (CAA)
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- Nevada Association for the Education of Young Children (NevAEYC)
- Nevada Institute for Children's Research and Policy (NICRP)
- National Workforce Registry Alliance (NWRA)
Online Application Process for NEW Members Now Available!
Anyone applying to The Nevada Registry FOR THE FIRST TIME, can now do it electronically. No more paper, copying, mailing costs or postal service delivery delays!
The Nevada Registry strives to connect the Early Childhood community to area resources, workforce-related information and important news and events related to the professional development system in Nevada. This is an ongoing effort that requires input from the field. If there is something you are looking for, but cannot find on this website, please let us know and we will do our best to connect you to the desired resource. Click on the boxes below to learn more about the resources listed.
Early Childhood Career Ladder
In order to provide nurturing, high-quality Early Childhood environments for all children, it is necessary to have a highly competent workforce. Education and professional development provide the pathway to achieving this goal. The Career Ladder outlines this pathway.
Core Knowledge Areas
A set of standards for Early Care and Education that support the professionalism of the field. They form the knowledge base that every ECE professional working with young children and their families should build from in order to provide quality experiences for children.
A set of observable skills that reflect an individual's knowledge and understanding of the CKA. The competencies identify skills at the beginning, intermediate and advanced levels of professionalism and help to standardize the expectations for ECE professionals.