accent art

Tip of the Week: Change of Employment

A lot can change in the year between renewal dates with the Registry, including your place of employment. If you have changed employers, transferred to a different location and/or changed positions, you do not have to wait to inform us until your annual renewal; instead, let us know now by submitting a Change of Employment Form. Keeping accurate records on file is the best way to ensure that the data in our system is accurate and also ensures that you are included in your current employer’s staff listing when requested by your Director or generated by Child Care Licensing in conjunction with inspection visits. Don't delay – update your information today!

Post Your Response to Tip of the Week: Change of Employment

Submit Comment