accent art

Tip of the Week: College Transcripts

The Nevada Registry accepts official transcripts, unofficial transcripts and/or copies of grade reports which list (at a minimum) the institution name, the person’s name (must be printed directly on the transcripts/computer generated*), class titles, credit hours and grade(s) concurred. Class scheduled are not accepted to document formal education. Transcripts with hand-written names are not accepted.

*If the individual’s Student ID number is listed in lieu of the individual’s name, a copy of the student’s college/university ID must be submitted with the transcripts.

Post Your Response to Tip of the Week: College Transcripts

Submit Comment