accent art

Tip of the Week: CPR and First Aid Training

Per licensing regulation NAC432A.326, CPR must be provided by a certified instructor from one of these five nationally/internationally recognized agencies: American Heart Association, American National Red Cross, Medic First Aid International, EMS Safety Services or the American Safety and Health Institute. If the CPR instructor for the training you are considering will not be issuing an official card from one of the 5 agencies listed, it must be otherwise approved by The Nevada Registry in order for Child Care Licensing to accept it for initial and ongoing training and/or for The Nevada Registry to factor it into Career Ladder placement. Make your time and investment count! Refer to the training calendar and/or contact our office BEFORE you take the training to determine whether it is approved for child care training hours and will be accepted by Licensing and The Nevada Registry. 

Post Your Response to Tip of the Week: CPR and First Aid Training

Submit Comment