accent art

Tip of the Week: Replacement Documentation

Need copies of your training certificates, transcripts, and/or other important documents that you have previously submitted to the Registry? Replacement copies can be mailed to you upon request at no charge! All you need to do is fill out the Request for Replacement of Documentation Form and fax/email it to our office. Be sure to indicate the specific documents for which you are requesting replacement copies.*

*The Registry only warehouses backup documentation of items submitted with initial and renewal applications. If documentation has not been submitted to our office, we will not be able to generate replacement copies.

Post Your Response to Tip of the Week: Replacement Documentation

Submit Comment