accent art

Tip of the Week: Updating Your Membership Account

Have you wondered how often to send copies of your documentation (training certificates, etc.) to The Nevada Registry? Here's your answer! Documentation of competed training should be submitted annually when you receive your renewal reminder notice from the Registry via email (annual renewal dates correspond to your certificate expiration date). At that time, we will ask that you submit any documentation for trainings attended, college courses completed, degrees earned, etc. since the time of your last application. Your Professional Career Development File will be updated and a new Certificate of Achievement will be issued. The exception to this is if the completion of college courses and/or the completion of your degree will change your Career Ladder level. In either case, we welcome you to submit transcripts and/or a copy of your degree in order for your level to be reevaluated and your file updated to reflect the highest level earned to date.

Post Your Response to Tip of the Week: Updating Your Membership Account

Submit Comment