A Look Inside The Nevada Registry - April 2019
Posted Friday, May 3, 2019 by Shelly Nye
Wow! April's numbers did not disappoint! Check out what the staff of The Nevada Registry were able to accomplish:
- Membership total: 6884 (an increase of 29 since last month!)
- 613 applications and renewal forms were received and data-entered into the system.
- 530 Certificates of Achievement/Certificates of Participation were processed and mailed. Be sure to contact our office if you do not receive your certificate within 30 days of the email notification that was sent to the email address on file.
- The average turnaround time to process NEW applications was an impressive 1 day (3 days faster than last month!).
- The average turnaround time to process RENEWAL applications was also an impressive 1 day (1 day faster than last month!).
- 399 renewal reminder notices were sent. Be sure to renew within 30 days of your certificate expiration date to avoid being subject to a $25 reinstatement fee! Contact our office to provide a current email address if you do not currently have one on file. This ensures you will receive the multiple electronic renewal reminders we send prior to your certificate expiration date.
- 200 training sessions were approved.
- 4 NEW trainers were approved.
- 53 members received gifts recognizing Career Ladder advancement and longevity with The Nevada Registry.
- 16 individuals completed the Adult Learning Academy.
- 73 Registry members were recognized for 15 years of active membership with The Nevada Registry with a special gift.
- An "Edit Training" feature was added to the User Portal for trainers.
- Daily "Happy Birthday" feature launched. 497 members received a Happy Birthday message from The Nevada Registry on/near their birthday.
- Staff of The Nevada Registry attended the NevAEYC Conference to connect with members and give away amazing swag in honor of our 15th Anniversary.
Be sure to come back next month to take another look inside!