A Look Inside The Nevada Registry - December 2018
Posted Saturday, January 5, 2019 by Shelly Nye
The Nevada Registry ended the year with a bang! Check out a few highlights of our activities below.
- 631 applications and renewal forms were received and data-entered into the system.
- 592 Certificates of Achievement/Certificates of Participation were processed and mailed. Be sure to contact our office if you do not receive your certificate within 30 days of the email notification that was sent to the email address on file.
- Average turnaround time to process NEW applications: 8 days
- Average turnaround time to process RENEWAL applications: 6 days
- 328 renewal reminder notices were sent. Be sure to renew within 30 days of your certificate expiration date to avoid being subject to a $25 reinstatement fee! Contact our office to provide a current email address if you do not currently have one on file. This ensures you will receive the multiple electronic renewal reminders we send prior to your certificate expiration date.
- 217 training sessions were approved.
- 34 trainers renewed their trainer approval status for the 2019 calendar year. •
- 57 members received gifts recognizing Career Ladder advancement and longevity with the Registry.
- Kindness Campaign Community Service Project/Recipient: Goodwill
Be sure to come back next month to take another look inside...