A Look Inside The Nevada Registry - January 2020
Posted Monday, February 10, 2020 by Shelly Nye
Happy New Year from The Nevada Registry! As you can see by the numbers below, we kicked off the new year with a bang!
- Membership total: 7383 - an increase of 200 since December 31st!
- 905 applications and renewal forms were received and data-entered into the system. As a reminder, paper renewal forms are no longer accepted as of January 1, 2020.
- 721 membership certificates were processed. View, download or print your certificate from within your Online Portal.
- 1536 active members accessed their Online Portal this month.
- The average turnaround time to process NEW applications was 7.2 days.
- The average turnaround time to process RENEWAL applications was less than one day!
- 1134 renewal reminder notices were sent via email. Contact our office to provide a current email address if you do not currently have one on file. This ensures you will receive multiple electronic renewal reminders prior to your certificate expiration date. Having an email address on file also grants you access to your online member account.
- 455 training sessions were approved.
- The trainer renewal period opened on January 6, 2020. 179 trainers were approved and registered (104 within the first week of January!)
- 40 active members received gifts recognizing Career Ladder advancement and longevity with The Nevada Registry.
- 534 birthday messages were sent to active Registry members.
- Our YouTube video tutorials were viewed 174 times during this month (1795 times combined).
- 341 online ChildCare Education Institute course completions were imported into the membership accounts of 113 active members as a result of our data sharing partnership.
- 836 online ProSolutions course completions were imported into the membership accounts of 218 active members as a result of our data sharing partnership.
- An orientation was held on January 14th for 14 selected Adult Learning Academy (ALA) participants. The 2020 Academies began in Reno and Las Vegas on January 28, 2020.
- 65 Directors interacted with the Employee List feature from within their Online Portal and were able to successfully update their staff lists. Learn more about the feature here.
- The Nevada Registry's 2019 4th quarter membership and training approval-related statistics were posted.
- A meeting of the Training Approval System (TAS) Advisory Workgroup was held.
- SLACK; an interactive discussion forum designed to help Directors and Trainers connect with one another was launched.