A Look Inside The Nevada Registry - February 2018
Posted Wednesday, March 7, 2018 by Shelly Nye
Staff of The Nevada Registry were hard at work again in February 2018 making sure our members' and trainers' needs were met in a timely manner! Check out these highlights:
- 648 applications and renewal forms were received in the mail. Data entry was completed on all of them!
- 508 Certificates of Achievement/Certificates of Participation were processed and mailed.
- 591 renewal reminder notices were sent.
- 298 training sessions were approved.
- 12 trainers requalified.
- 13 new trainers were approved.
- Kindness Campaign Community Service Project/Recipient: Ronald McDonald House
Be sure to come back next month to take another look inside...