Registry Forms and Downloads
All forms are in Adobe® Acrobat Reader format. Download free Acrobat® Reader software. Note: The majority of our membership forms are available as a fillable PDF form which allows you to type your information directly into the form rather than having to handwrite your information. However, forms cannot be submitted online/electronically. Please complete your form, print it out and mail it to our office with all applicable support documentation.
|Membership with The Nevada Registry is FREE; however, fees are in place for late renewals and several other enhanced services. Payment can be made by check, money order or credit card/PayPal. A $25 fee will be charged on all returned checks. All fees paid are non-refundable. No cash accepted.|
- Membership Application - No Charge
Use this form if you are applying for the first time. Initial membership applications must be printed and mailed to The Nevada Registry with support documentation.
- Membership Update/Renewal Form - No Charge*
Online membership renewal now available!
Log in to your Online Portal to renew your membership. Paper forms are no longer accepted.
* There is no fee to renew your membership within 30 days of your certificate expiration date. However, a $25 reinstatement fee will be imposed on renewal forms submitted 30 or more days after your certificate has expired.
- Career Ladder Level Re-Evaluation Form - $20
Career Ladder re-evaluations occurring in conjunction with your scheduled annual renewal are completed at no cost. The cost to re-evaluate Career Ladder levels mid-year for any other reason than the recent completion of college courses and/or an ECE degree that will result in a Career Ladder increase (i.e. to factor in documentation that was not originally submitted with your initial application or most recent renewal, etc.) is $20.
Click on the 'Pay Now' button below to submit payment for a Career Ladder Level Re-Evaluation. Note: Follow up your payment by emailing (firstname.lastname@example.org) your completed Career Ladder Level Re-Evaluation form to The Nevada Registry. Your request cannot be processed until a completed request form is received, even if payment has already been submitted.
ATTENTION! As of May 2019, active members of The Nevada Registry may access/download/print a digital copy of their current Registry membership certificate from within their Online Portal.
- Certificate of Completion (editable - Microsoft Word document)
- Training Attendance/Sign-In Sheet - NEW as of October 2019
- Training Evaluation Form
Training Approval Resources
Please note that a new and improved training approval system is in effect as of January 2017. Please refer to the most current information regarding training approval on the For Trainers page of the website and/or contact The Nevada Registry for more information.
- Professional Development Resources - Resources to help you plan for your career in Early Care and Education.
- Registry Newsletters - Historical records of the Registry's growth through the years.
- Annual Program Reports - A summary of Registry membership, registered trainers and the training approval system at various points in time.