- Unlimited telemedicine calls for you and your family members.
- Ten free teletherapy sessions per year, per person.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Dental and vision coverage for you with an option to add additional family members at a minimal cost.
- Voluntary Whole Life Insurance Policy
The telemedicine, teletherapy and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is offered through AllyHealth. The dental and vision coverage is provided through MetLife. In addition , a voluntary Whole Life Insurance program is also available.
*Individuals must be employed in a child care setting or other early childhood-related program in Nevada to be eligible. Those who are unemployed, no longer working in ECE or working in ECE in another state are not eligible for this benefit, regardless of Registry membership status.
Refer to the links below to learn how to take full advantage of your FREE telehealth benefits.
Telemedicine and Teletherapy Benefits
- General Information – English
- General Information – Spanish
- AllyHealth Activation Flyer – English
- AllyHealth Activation Flyer – Spanish
- Telehealth Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Therapy Frequently Asked Questions
- More About AllyHealth
- More About Optima Benefits & Payroll
- Discount Prescription Card
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Dental and Vision Benefits
- Dental Informational Video
- Dental Benefit Summary
- MetLife Dental Provider Search
- Vision Informational Video
- Vision Benefit Summary
- Davis Vision Provider Search
Voluntary Whole Life Insurance