Over 4,200 applications have been submitted for the Early Childhood Staff Stipend. Congratulations to everyone who has already applied. For those who have not yet applied, not to worry! Applications will be accepted through April of next year!
As a reminder, to be eligible, you must be an active member of The Nevada Registry AND working in an eligible program. If you are eligible, you will see a purple tab titled, ‘Early Childhood Staff Stipend Incentive Program’ under your membership profile (after clicking on the ‘Membership Account’ tab on your Registry dashboard).
For those who have already applied:
You may check the status of your stipend application at any time by clicking on the purple ‘Early Childhood Staff Stipend Incentive Program’ tab of your Nevada Registry Online Portal account. The status of your stipend will be listed at the top of the tab. Please review the following list of statuses to understand what each means.
Definitions of Application Status
- Initial Application Submitted to The Nevada Registry for Review: The date that you successfully submitted an application for the Early Childhood Staff Stipend Incentive.
- Request Forwarded to NevAEYC: The date that The Nevada Registry verified you are eligible to receive the stipend and forwarded your application to NevAEYC.
- Initial Email from NevAEYC with Documents Attached: The date that NevAEYC sent you an email with instructions for submitting supporting documents. Check your inbox and spam folders for this email.
- Waiting for Documents: This could mean the following: 1) You have not submitted the requested supporting documents, OR 2) You did submit supporting documents but NevAEYC has yet to update your application status. Due to the high volume of documents received, it may take NevAEYC up to two weeks to update your status from ‘Waiting for Documents’ to ‘Documents Received Not Yet Reviewed’.
- Documents Received Not Yet Reviewed: The date NevAEYC received your supporting documents. Due to the high volume of applications received, it may take up to three months for your supporting documents to be reviewed with your stipend application. NevAEYC is reviewing supporting documents in the order received.
- Paystub Approved: The date that NevAEYC reviewed and approved your paystub. NevAEYC verifies that the name and/or address of the employer on your paystub matches the name and/or address of the employer on your application.
- W-9 Approved: The date that NevAEYC reviewed and approved your W-9. NevAEYC verifies that your name, address, SSN, and signature are included.
- Direct Deposit Form Approved: If you requested the funds via direct deposit, this is the date that NevAEYC reviewed and approved your direct deposit forms. NevAEYC verifies that the account and routing numbers you list on the NevAEYC ACH Form match the account and routing numbers on the documentation you submit from your bank.
- Application Reviewed/Complete: The date that NevAEYC approved your stipend application.
- Funds Requested: The date that NevAEYC began the process to request the funds for your stipend from the State. It may take up to eight weeks for NevAEYC to receive the funds from the State to distribute to you.
- Funds Received by NevAEYC: The date that NevAEYC received the funds from the State. It may take up to two weeks for NevAEYC to distribute the funds to you.
- Funds Sent: The date that NevAEYC sent the funds to you.
- Date Denied: The date that a stipend application was denied receiving the stipend funds.