Feedback is needed on proposed changes to Nevada regulations regarding required immunizations for children.
The proposed regulations would:
- Revise the provisions concerning the submission of certain forms relating to immunization exemptions;
- Authorize an audit of medical exemptions from immunization in certain circumstances;
- Add a second dose of “MCV4” or Meningococcal immunization requirements;
- Require a child to receive certain immunizations to enroll in public or private school; and
- Provide for other related matters.
Child care providers are asked to fill out a small-business impact questionnaire regarding the proposed regulations by Aug. 4.
Click here to access the draft regulations text and to download a small-business impact questionnaire.