Important notice for uninsured child care providers:
Nevada Health Link, the state-run Affordable Care Act marketplace, is currently in an open enrollment period now through August 15, 2021.
- Many Nevadans are eligible for a health plan without a monthly premium amounting to $0 per month.
- Find Free Assistance from a local, certified agent/broker or navigator: https://www.nevadahealthlink.com/find-assistance/
- Start summer savings when you enroll before August 15: nevadahealthlink.com
- Nevadans who received unemployment insurance in 2021 may be able to take advantage of $0 premium plans sold through Nevada Health Link.
- Instructions for Users (Enrolled or Not Enrolled): https://www.nevadahealthlink.com/arpa-instructions/
- The ARPA Consumer User Guide: https://d1q4hslcl8rmbx.cloudfront.net/assets/uploads/2021/05/HIX-CRT-COL-UserGuide-211145-v2.pdf