No-cost webinars throughout 2023 to cover a range of topics.
Nevada Child Care Partners invite providers statewide to join the Provider Success Series. This is a collection of trainings to support child care providers in successfully navigating their businesses with presentations by community partners.
There is no cost to participate in the webinars, which all begin at 6 p.m. Some courses may be approved by The Nevada Registry.
Below are the scheduled topics for 2023:
- Jan 19 – Success on Subsidy: 2022 New Policy Transmittals Explained
- Feb. 23 – Success with Licensing—Background Checks
- March 16 – Success with Rate Setting: Overview of the 2022 Market Rate Survey
- April 20 – Success with Resource & Referral
- May 18 – Success with QRIS
- June 15 – Success with Licensing—Nevada’s Licensing System
- July 27 – Success on Subsidy: Requirements to Reimbursement
- Aug. 24 – Framework for a Supported Workforce
- Sept. 14 – Success with Licensing—Compliance Success