accent art

Tip of the Week: Annual Training Hours

Did you know that the ECE college courses you are taking can be applied toward your annual training requirements of Licensing? It’s true! A one-credit ECE college course is equivalent to 15 hours of child care training. In other words, you can take an ECE course at your local community college or university and meet your annual training requirements at the same time! Keep in mind that Licensing will only accept college courses that are related to ECE (i.e., you can't meet your training requirements by taking a math class) so it's always a good idea to check with your designated Licensing surveyor to ensure that the course you are taking will be accepted to meet your annual training requirements. 

Post Your Response to Tip of the Week: Annual Training Hours

Submit Comment