A Look Inside The Nevada Registry - February 2020
Posted Wednesday, March 11, 2020 by Shelly Nye
It was business as usual for The Nevada Registry. Check out what we were up to during the month of February.
- Membership total: 7397
- 695 applications and renewal forms were received and data-entered into the system. As a reminder, paper renewal forms are no longer accepted as of January 1, 2020.
- 692 membership certificates were processed. View, download or print your certificate from within your Online Portal.
- 1232 active members accessed their Online Portal this month.
- The average turnaround time to process NEW applications was 10.3 days.
- The average turnaround time to process RENEWAL applications was less than one day!
- 1298 renewal reminder notices were sent via email. Contact our office to provide a current email address if you do not currently have one on file. This ensures you will receive multiple electronic renewal reminders prior to your certificate expiration date. Having an email address on file also grants you access to your online member account.
- 176 training sessions were approved.
- 7 trainers renewed and 1 new trainer was approved.
- 85 active members received gifts recognizing Career Ladder advancement and longevity with The Nevada Registry.
- 549 birthday messages were sent to active Registry members.
- Our YouTube video tutorials were viewed 289 times during this month (1795 times combined).
- 665 online ChildCare Education Institute course completions were imported into the membership accounts of 179 active members as a result of our data sharing partnership.
- 376 online ProSolutions Training course completions were imported into the membership accounts of 147 active members as a result of our data sharing partnership.
- 36 Directors interacted with the Employee List feature from within their Online Portal and were able to successfully update their staff lists. Learn more about the feature here.