A Look Inside The Nevada Registry - July 2018
Posted Friday, August 3, 2018 by Shelly Nye
July never fails to be a busy month at the Registry. Check out these impressive stats!
- 720 applications and renewal forms were received and data-entered into the system.
- 537 Certificates of Achievement/Certificates of Participation were processed and mailed.
Be sure to contact our office if you do not receive your certificate within 30 days of the email notification that was sent to the email address on file.
- 697 renewal reminder notices were sent.
Be sure to renew within 30 days of your certificate expiration date to avoid being subject to a $25 reinstatement fee! Contact our office to provide a current email address if you do not currently have one on file. This ensures you will receive the multiple electronic renewal reminders we send prior to your certificate expiration date.
- 343 training sessions were approved.
- 9 trainers requalified.
- 9 new trainers were approved.
- 45 members received gifts recognizing Career Ladder advancement and longevity with the Registry.
Be sure to come back next month to take another look inside...