accent art

The Nevada Registry is Going Paperless!

The Nevada Registry will begin the process of transitioning to a paperless system in 2017. The first step in this process will be to switch to 100% electronic notification of renewal reminder notices. Currently, 92% of all members receive their first, second and final reminder notices electronically via email. The remaining 8% are sent a paper copy of the Update/Renewal form. Beginning in January 2017, paper reminder notices will no longer be mailed via the postal service. Don’t miss out on these important reminders. Contact our office to provide an email address today! 

The next step in this process will be to begin providing membership certificate packets electronically via email rather than sending a physical packet in the mail. Included in the email will be access to all of the same documents you currently receive each time you apply or renew; a congratulatory letter, your Certificate of Achievement/Participation, your Professional Development Profile and an explanation of how your Career Ladder level was determined. Registered Trainers currently also receive a transcript of all Registry-approved trainings provided; this too will be available electronically in the near future. Please note that once this change occurs (Target Date: Summer 2017), members requesting a paper certificate packet will be subject to a $10 processing/replacement certificate fee. Avoid unnecessary costs. Contact our office to provide an email address before this change takes effect!

Prepare for the coming changes!
If you have an email address on file, make sure it’s a current one. If you don’t already have an email address on file, contact our office to provide one. If you don’t have an email address at all, sign up for one. Setting up an email account is easy, and the best part is that once it’s set up, you don’t even need a computer of your own to check for mail. Email can be accessed from anywhere an internet connection is available - a friend’s house, the library, a computer at work and even on your phone! Click here for more information about how to set up an email account.

Plans are also in place to transition to an online application and renewal process for members in the future, but until further notice, Membership Applications and Update/Renewal Forms must continue to be submitted in paper form.

Post Your Response to The Nevada Registry is Going Paperless!


Submit Comment

close