A Look Inside The Nevada Registry - September 2019
Posted Monday, October 7, 2019 by Shelly Nye
September flew by in the blink of an eye, but not before a lot of great work occurred at The Nevada Registry. Take a look at these numbers!
- Membership total: 7133 - our highest number ever!
- 684 applications and renewal forms were received and data-entered into the system.
- 538 membership certificates were processed. Please note that as of May 2019, membership certificates are no longer printed/mailed. Instead, certificates can be viewed, downloaded or printed from within each member's Online Portal.
- 335 online Update/Renewal Forms were submitted compared to only 67 paper forms. Please note that paper renewal forms will no longer be accepted as of January 1, 2020.
- 993 active members accessed their Online Portal this month.
- The average turnaround time to process NEW applications was 2.62 days.
- The average turnaround time to process RENEWAL applications was 5.73 days.
- 617 renewal reminder notices were sent via email. The number of members without an email address on file continues to decrease with only 33 (5%) this month. Contact our office to provide a current email address if you do not currently have one on file. This ensures you will receive the multiple electronic renewal reminders we send prior to your certificate expiration date.
- Five new trainers in the Generalist trainer category were approved.
- 11 new trainers in the Compliance trainer category were registered.
- 271 training sessions were approved.
- 57 members received gifts recognizing Career Ladder advancement and longevity with The Nevada Registry.
- 598 Happy Birthday email messages were sent to active Registry members.
- YouTube Video tutorials were viewed 245 times during this month (861 times combined).
- Four CCEI data imports were completed.
- Seven "Did You Know?" Tips and Reminders were posted to the NEWS and Registry Facebook page.
- Two Registry staff members attended the National Workforce Registry Alliance Conference in Minneapolis, MN for important networking and gathering of new ideas!
- A meeting of the Training Approval System (TAS) Advisory Workgroup was held.
- Kindness Campaign Community Service Project/Recipient: Project150 Reno