The Telehealth Services Benefit Program includes the following components:
- Unlimited telemedicine calls for you and your family members.
- Ten free teletherapy sessions per year, per household.
- Prescription discount card.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – including short term therapy for entire family.
- Dental and vision coverage for yourself with an option to add additional family members at a minimal cost.
- Voluntary Whole Life Insurance Policy.
The telemedicine, teletherapy and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is offered through AllyHealth. The dental and vision coverage is provided through MetLife. In addition, a voluntary Whole Life Insurance program is also available through Mass Mutual.
If you haven’t yet enrolled, log into your Online Portal today to opt in to the telehealth program. Once you opt in, you will receive more information from Optima Benefits & Payroll about how to activate all these amazing FREE benefits.
Click here for more information about each of the FREE telehealth benefits available to you and to learn how to take full advantage of these services.
View this informational video about the telehealth program!
If you have questions about the enrollment process and/or benefits, please contact Brandon DiCesare with Optima Benefits & Payroll at email@example.com or at 866-839-0511.
This project is funded by the Department of Health and Human Services, Division of Welfare and Supportive Services Grant Number 2101NVCCC5 from the Administration for Children and Families, Child Care and Development Block Grant – Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Act (CRRSA) and is a partnership between DWSS, The Nevada Registry, Optima Benefits & Payroll and AllyHealth.