As a reminder, The Nevada Registry’s new online Membership Application process launched on January 13, 2021*. Effective immediately, paper Membership Applications submitted via the MAIL or via EMAIL are no longer accepted. All prospective members are now required to apply to The Nevada Registry via the online application process.
The online application process is quick and easy! Not only does it eliminate the need to make copies, incur mailing costs and experience potential postal service delivery delays, the entire process, including uploading your training and educational documents only takes on average just 20-30 minutes to complete!
Here is how it works:
- Interested applicants can request a Membership Application on the ‘Membership’ page of The Nevada Registry website. Click on ‘Apply for Membership’.
- You will be directed to the Membership Application Request page that will ask you for some basic contact information. If you work in a licensed child care facility, you will be asked to connect with your Director who must submit a request for an application on your behalf via his/her Employee List. Once your name is submitted to our office via your Director’s Employee List, an account will be created and you will be sent an email with directions to proceed to the online Membership Application from within your own Online Portal. From there, you will complete the application process and submit all of your supporting documentation in one fell swoop. It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Once your request has been reviewed by our office, one of the following actions will occur:
- If you already have an account (regardless of whether your account is active or not); you will be directed to your Online Portal account to access your file and/or update your membership.
- If you have never been a member and do not work in a licensed Child Care facility, but work in an Early Childhood-related program, you will be sent an email with instructions on how to proceed to the Membership Application.
*Paper copies of the Membership Application are no longer available for pick up at The Nevada Registry office or to download from The Nevada Registry website.