Skip to main content

Enrollment for the Telehealth Services Benefit Program Now Available to ALL Registry Members

Receive access to unlimited telemedicine calls and up to 10 teletherapy sessions, per year, per family, for up to two years for FREE! Individuals must be active members of The Nevada Registry and currently employed in a child care setting or other early childhood-related program in Nevada to enroll. Log into your Online Portal account and click on the 'Membership Account' tab on your dashboard. If you are employed in ECE, you will see a new tab titled, ‘Telehealth Services Benefit Program' under your 'Training Documentation' tab. Open that tab and scroll down to the bottom to begin the enrollment process.

Learn More About the Telehealth Program

Everyone visiting the Sheriff’s Office in Washoe County to obtain either a new or a renewal child care work permit card is required to bring their Authorization Form with them to their appointment.

  • For child care center employees, the authorization form must be signed by the director or owner of the child care center.
  • However, center directors and owners may NOT sign the back of their own applications; instead, theirs must be signed by Washoe County Human Services Agency.
  • For family child care homes and group homes, the authorization form must be signed by Washoe County Human Services Agency. 

Please call 337-4470 with any questions, or to obtain an authorization signed by Washoe County Human Services Agency.

Applicant Authorization