Children’s Week At The Legislature
Posted Tuesday, November 27, 2012 by Shelly Nye
Children's Week at the Legislature will be held April 1-4, 2013.
Help make children’s issues a priority during the 2013 Legislative session by getting involved!
- Join the planning committee! Contact Denise Tanata Ashby or Amanda Haboush (information listed below) if you want to help plan the activities throughout the week.
- Have an organizational table during the week.
- Sponsor a breakfast or lunch.
- SPREAD THE WORD! Have as many families and children be a part of Children’s Week at the Legislature as possible.
- VOLUNTEER! Volunteer in Carson during the week.
Visit the Nevada Institute for Children's website for up to date information.
More information will be available in the upcoming months.