Did You Know? Tips for Finding CCDBG Health and Safety Training
Posted Friday, February 22, 2019 by Shelly Nye
Did you know that ProSolutions Training is currently offering the following CCDBG Health and Safety courses online FREE OF CHARGE for a limited time?
- Building and Physical Premises Safety, Including the Storage and Handling of Bio-Contaminants and Hazardous Materials
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Planning Resulting from a Natural or Man-Made Event
- Medication Administration and the Prevention of and Response to Food and Other Allergies in the Child Care Environment
- Prevention of Shaken Baby Syndrome and Abusive Head Trauma
- Transportation and Field Trip Safety in the Early Childhood Environment
Click here to learn more about this opportunity and to order your free course. (You will be directed to an 8-hour package that includes the five individual courses listed above - complete all or just as many as you need).
Make your time and money count. Whether you take these courses from ProSolutions Training or another approved training organization found on The Nevada Registry’s Training Calendar, be sure to select the courses that are Nevada-specific when visiting their external websites and course catalogs. This is important because these courses must be titled exactly as indicated in this document and contain the required content as stipulated in order to satisfy Child Care Licensing requirements.
When in doubt please contact the Registry prior to taking the courses to ensure they will count!