accent art

Tip of the Week: Foreign Degrees

Did you earn your degree in another country?
Because it can be costly to have your foreign coursework/degrees translated and evaluated, you should only consider doing so if the coursework you have completed is in Early Childhood or a related field (Non-ECE coursework/degrees will not affect your Career Ladder level). Please also ensure that the evaluation report will include verification that your degree is equivalent to a degree as awarded by regionally accredited institutions of higher education in the United States. 

Post Your Response to Tip of the Week: Foreign Degrees

Submit Comment