accent art

Tip of the Week: College Transcripts

College transcripts help Registry staff validate your formal education for the purposes of Career Ladder placement. Transcripts may be unofficial but must include your name and/or student ID, the name of the institution, the course number and title and the completed grade. The Nevada Registry accepts courses from regionally accredited institutions with a grade of “C” or better. 

Have a degree in something other than ECE? While the Nevada Early Care and Education Professional Career Ladder is specific to Early Childhood Education, if your degree is in a field other than ECE, you may still place at the level commensurate with your degree. In order to do so, submit college transcripts showing at least 30 college credits in ECE or possess a state teaching license with an Early Childhood, Early Childhood Special Education, O-K or 0-2 Special Endorsement. The College/University Course Description Form can be submitted to document courses you would like the Registry staff to consider for Career Ladder placement. 

Post Your Response to Tip of the Week: College Transcripts

Submit Comment