A Look Inside The Nevada Registry - December 2019
Posted Sunday, January 12, 2020 by Shelly Nye
The Nevada Registry closed out the year with some very impressive stats. Take a look!
- Membership total: 7172
- 735 applications and renewal forms were received and data-entered into the system.
- 650 membership certificates were processed. View, download or print your certificate from within your Online Portal.
- 440 online Update/Renewal Forms were submitted compared to only 35 paper forms. Paper renewal forms are no longer accepted as of January 1, 2020.
- 1079 active members accessed their Online Portal this month.
- The average turnaround time to process NEW applications was just 3.14 day!
- The average turnaround time to process RENEWAL applications was less than one day!
- 957 renewal reminder notices were sent via email. Contact our office to provide a current email address if you do not currently have one on file. This ensures you will receive multiple electronic renewal reminders prior to your certificate expiration date. Having an email address on file also grants you access to your online member account.
- 50 training sessions were approved.
- 117 approved trainers fully met the trainer renewal requirements and uploaded their continuing education documentation via the 'Trainer Eligibility Renewal Status' tab of their portals by December 31, 2019 which meant they were ready to renew when the trainer renewal period opened on January 6, 2020.
- 48 members received gifts recognizing Career Ladder advancement and longevity with The Nevada Registry.
- 15-year member, Alice LeDesma was highlighted on The Nevada Registry NEWS and Facebook pages. Read what she had to say about how she feels The Nevada Registry has positively influenced ECE in Nevada.
- 561 birthday messages were sent to active Registry members.
- Our YouTube video tutorials were viewed 330 times during this month (1621 times combined).
- 298 online ChildCare Education Institute course completions were imported into the membership accounts of 108 active members as a result of our data sharing partnership.
- 432 online ProSolutions course completions were imported into the membership accounts of 238 active members as a result of our data sharing partnership.
- 15 individuals were accepted into the 2020 Adult Learning Academy.
- 32 Directors interacted with the new Employee List feature from within their Online Portal and were able to successfully update their staff lists. Learn more about the feature here.