A Look Inside The Nevada Registry - July 2019
Posted Friday, August 2, 2019 by Shelly Nye
July was an exciting month for The Nevada Registry! Not only did we launch the new online membership renewal process, we reached our highest membership total ever! Look at these equally impressive stats:
- Membership total: 7050 (an increase of 72 since last month!)
- 780 applications and renewal forms were received and data-entered into the system.
- 623 membership certificates were processed. Please note that as of May 2019, membership certificates are no longer printed/mailed. Instead, certificates can be viewed, downloaded or printed from within each member's Online Portal.
- The average turnaround time to process NEW applications was just 1 day.
- The average turnaround time to process RENEWAL applications was less than 1 day!
- 615 renewal reminder notices were sent via email. Contact our office to provide a current email address if you do not currently have one on file. This ensures you will receive the multiple electronic renewal reminders we send prior to your certificate expiration date.
- 237 training sessions were approved.
- 41 members received gifts recognizing Career Ladder advancement and longevity with The Nevada Registry.
- The number of active members without an email address on file decreased from 12% to 6%.
- The Online Membership Renewal process was officially launched.
- Three new video tutorials were published on The Nevada Registry YouTube Channel: Navigating the Online Portal, Printing Your Nevada Registry Membership Certificate and Submitting an Online Membership Renewal.
- YouTube Video tutorials were viewed 234 times combined.
- The Nevada Registry successfully completed our second Partnership Eligibility Review renewal with The National Workforce Registry Alliance.