A Look Inside The Nevada Registry - June 2018
Posted Sunday, July 8, 2018 by Shelly Nye
Just like summer, things really heated up at the Registry during the month of June. Check out a few highlights:
- 556 applications and renewal forms were received and data-entered into the system!
- 499 Certificates of Achievement/Certificates of Participation were processed and mailed.
- 515 renewal reminder notices were sent.
- 276 training sessions were approved.
- 14 trainers requalified.
- 5 new trainers were approved.
- 68 members received gifts recognizing Career Ladder advancement and longevity with the Registry.
- Kindness Campaign Community Service Project/Recipient: Jack Vasel Memorial Fund and Spiel Foundation
Be sure to come back next month to take another look inside...