A Look Inside The Nevada Registry - June 2019
Posted Monday, July 8, 2019 by Shelly Nye
June was over in the blink of an eye, but not before staff of The Nevada Registry accomplished everything you see below!
- Membership total: 6978 (an increase of 43 since last month!)
- 586 applications and renewal forms were received and data-entered into the system.
- 598 membership certificates were processed. Please note that as of May 2019, membership certificates are no longer printed/mailed. Instead, certificates can be viewed, downloaded or printed from within each member's Online Portal.
- The average turnaround time to process NEW applications was just 3 days.
- The average turnaround time to process RENEWAL applications was just 1 day!
- 438 renewal reminder notices were sent via email. Contact our office to provide a current email address if you do not currently have one on file. This ensures you will receive the multiple electronic renewal reminders we send prior to your certificate expiration date.
- 231 training sessions were approved.
- 60 members received gifts recognizing Career Ladder advancement and longevity with The Nevada Registry.
- Members who were eligible to renew their membership in July were invited to help us test the new online membership renewal process. Nearly 100 members submitted their online renewals during the testing period and provided valuable feedback about the process.
- The first in a series of video tutorials; Navigating the Training Calendar, was launched. More videos coming soon!