A Look Inside The Nevada Registry - June 2020
Posted Tuesday, July 14, 2020 by Shelly Nye
We continued to operate remotely during the month of June during Phase 2 of the Governor's Roadmap to Recovery. As the numbers below highlight, engagement with The Nevada Registry steadily increased as facilities slowly began to open and ECE professionals began to return to work.
- Membership total: 7151
- 579 applications and renewal forms were received and data-entered into the system.
- 576 membership certificates were processed. View, download or print your certificate from within your Online Portal.
- 1113 active members accessed their Online Portal this month.
- The average turnaround time to process NEW applications was less than three days!
- The average turnaround time to process RENEWAL applications was less than one day!
- 889 renewal reminder notices were sent via email. Contact our office to provide a current email address if you do not currently have one on file. This ensures you will receive multiple electronic renewal reminders prior to your certificate expiration date. Having an email address on file also grants you access to your online member account.
- The suspension of in-person training sessions was lifted, with restrictions, in accordance with Phase 2 of Gov. Sisolak's Roadmap to Recovery.
- 113 training sessions were approved.
- 2 trainers renewed.
- 7 individuals graduated from the Las Vegas-Based Adult Learning Academy.
- 42 active members received gifts recognizing Career Ladder advancement and longevity with The Nevada Registry.
- 607 birthday messages were sent to active Registry members.
- Our YouTube video tutorials were viewed 164 times during this month (2789 times combined).
- 335 online ChildCare Education Institute course completions were imported into the membership accounts of 104 active members as a result of our data sharing partnership.
- 725 online ProSolutions Training course completions were imported into the membership accounts of 182 active members as a result of our data sharing partnership.
- 13 Directors interacted with the Employee List feature from within their Online Portal and were able to successfully update their staff lists. Learn more about the feature here.
- Verified attendance for 38 Registry-approved training sessions was added to the membership accounts of 368 training attendees. Learn more here.
- The project to align workforce standards and professional development with NAEYC's professional standards and competencies concluded.