A Look Inside The Nevada Registry - March 2019
Posted Friday, April 5, 2019 by Shelly Nye
March came in like a lion! Check out what the staff of The Nevada Registry were able to accomplish this month!
- Membership total: 6855 (an increase of 39 since last month!)
- 703 applications and renewal forms were received and data-entered into the system.
- 717 Certificates of Achievement/Certificates of Participation were processed and mailed. Be sure to contact our office if you do not receive your certificate within 30 days of the email notification that was sent to the email address on file.
- The average turnaround time to process NEW applications was 4 days (6 days faster than last month!).
- The average turnaround time to process RENEWAL applications was 2 days (4 days faster than last month!).
- 461 renewal reminder notices were sent. Be sure to renew within 30 days of your certificate expiration date to avoid being subject to a $25 reinstatement fee! Contact our office to provide a current email address if you do not currently have one on file. This ensures you will receive the multiple electronic renewal reminders we send prior to your certificate expiration date.
- 341 training sessions were approved (100 more than last month!).
- 8 trainers renewed their trainer approval status for the 2019 calendar year.
- 7 NEW trainers were approved.
- 45 members received gifts recognizing Career Ladder advancement and longevity with the Registry.
- Registry training calendar was updated to improve navigation.
Be sure to come back next month to take another look inside!