A Look Inside The Nevada Registry - May 2019
Posted Tuesday, June 11, 2019 by Shelly Nye
What a busy month! Not only were we able to complete an impressive amount of work, we also launched the new online membership portal. Take a look at what else was going on in May:
- Membership total: 6935 (an increase of 51 since last month!)
- 790 applications and renewal forms were received and data-entered into the system.
- 530 Certificates of Achievement/Certificates of Participation were processed. Please note that as of this month, membership certificates are no longer being printed/mailed. Instead, certificates can be viewed, downloaded or printed from within each member's Online Portal.
- The average turnaround time to process NEW applications was just 3 days.
- The average turnaround time to process RENEWAL applications was also a very fast 2 days.
- 442 renewal reminder notices were sent via email. Contact our office to provide a current email address if you do not currently have one on file. This ensures you will receive the multiple electronic renewal reminders we send prior to your certificate expiration date.
- 153 training sessions were approved.
- 7 NEW trainers were approved.
- 46 members received gifts recognizing Career Ladder advancement and longevity with The Nevada Registry.
- We successfully submitted our renewal application for Partnership Eligibility Review (PER) through the National Workforce Registry Alliance. The 2019 renewal will mark our 4th year as a PER approved Registry (one of only 15 in the nation!).
- The Online Portal was launched granting active members the ability to:
- Update their contact and employment information;
- Send a membership status/confirmation email;
- View documented education and Registry-approved training on file;
- Print a transcript of all Registry-approved training on file;
- Access their Professional Development Plan; and
- View/download/print a digital copy of their current membership certificate.