A Look Inside The Nevada Registry - October 2018
Posted Friday, November 2, 2018 by Shelly Nye
Fall is in the air! Though the seasons may change, the work of the Registry doesn't. As you can see by the numbers below, October was as busy as ever!
- 741 applications and renewal forms were received and data-entered into the system.
- 638 Certificates of Achievement/Certificates of Participation were processed and mailed.
Be sure to contact our office if you do not receive your certificate within 30 days of the email notification that was sent to the email address on file.
- 639 renewal reminder notices were sent.
Be sure to renew within 30 days of your certificate expiration date to avoid being subject to a $25 reinstatement fee! Contact our office to provide a current email address if you do not currently have one on file. This ensures you will receive the multiple electronic renewal reminders we send prior to your certificate expiration date.
- 256 training sessions were approved.
- 12 trainers renewed their trainer approval status for the 2019 calendar year.
- 76 members received gifts recognizing Career Ladder advancement and longevity with the Registry.
- Kindness Campaign Community Service Project/Recipient: WCSD Run for Education
Be sure to come back next month to take another look inside...