A Look Inside The Nevada Registry - September 2018
Posted Monday, October 1, 2018 by Shelly Nye
September flew by in the blink of an eye, but not before a lot of great work occurred at The Nevada Registry. Take a look at these numbers!
- 700 applications and renewal forms were received and data-entered into the system.
- 496 Certificates of Achievement/Certificates of Participation were processed and mailed.
Be sure to contact our office if you do not receive your certificate within 30 days of the email notification that was sent to the email address on file.
- 588 renewal reminder notices were sent.
Be sure to renew within 30 days of your certificate expiration date to avoid being subject to a $25 reinstatement fee! Contact our office to provide a current email address if you do not currently have one on file. This ensures you will receive the multiple electronic renewal reminders we send prior to your certificate expiration date.
- 303 training sessions were approved.
- 6 new trainers were approved.
- 46 members received gifts recognizing Career Ladder advancement and longevity with the Registry.
- Kindness Campaign Community Service Project/Recipient: Operation Christmas Cards for Troops Overseas
Be sure to come back next month to take another look inside...