An informational webinar was held on December 6, 2022 to share the exciting details about the upcoming FREE state-sponsored Telemedicine and Teletherapy program. The new Telehealth Services Benefit Program will be available to active members of The Nevada Registry working in eligible programs beginning February 2023. Thank you to all who attended! A special thank you also goes out to the State of Nevada Division of Welfare and Supportive Services (DWSS) Child Care Development Program for funding such an amazing program for Nevada’s Early Childhood community!
The webinar was recorded for those unable to join. Click here to view the recording.
This telehealth program will allow you to visit a doctor or therapist online at your convenience.
- NO COST, copays, deductible, or per-call charges
- Prescriptions called into your local pharmacy
- Avoid germ-filled waiting rooms
- Fast and easy access by phone, app, or web 24/7/365
- Plan covers the entire family
- Talk to doctors by phone or secure video chat, on your schedule
The open enrollment period will begin on January 15, 2023. Access will be available within the Online Portal accounts of eligible Registry members.
Eligible Programs Include:
- Licensed Child Care Center
- Licensed Family Child Care
- Licensed Group Home
- Licensed Head Start and Early Head Start
- Head Start
- Family, Friend and Neighbor (FFN) Care
- School District-Based and Charter School Pre-K Programs
- School-Age/Youth Development Program
- Accommodation Facilities (i.e., Life Time Athletics, EOS Fitness, Las Vegas Athletic Club, etc.)
- On-Site Child Care Programs (i.e., Renown Health Child Care Center, Truckee River Child Development Center, etc.)
- Tribal Child Care Programs (i.e., Ely Shoshone Preschool, Reno-Sparks Indian Colony Head Start)
Contact Brandon DiCesare
President, Optima Benefits and Payroll
This project is funded by the State of Nevada Division of Welfare and Supportive Services (DWSS) and is a partnership between DWSS, The Nevada Registry, Optima Benefits and Payroll and AllyHealth.