Good news! If you missed the first webinar held last month, another opportunity to learn more about the new FREE state-sponsored Telemedicine and Teletherapy program has been scheduled on January 11, 2023 at 5:30 PST.
The Telehealth Services Benefits Program will be available to active members of The Nevada Registry working in eligible programs* beginning February 2023! This program will allow you to visit a doctor or therapist online at your convenience.
- NO COST, copays, deductible, or per-call charges
- Prescriptions called into your local pharmacy (plan includes a discount prescription card but members are responsible for cost of prescriptions)
- Avoid germ-filled waiting rooms
- Fast and easy access by phone, app, or web 24/7/365
- Plan covers the entire family
- Talk to doctors by phone or secure video chat, on your schedule
The open enrollment period will begin on January 15, 2023. Access will be available within the Online Portal accounts of eligible Registry members.
Please join us for on January 11, 2023 at 5:30pm PST to learn more about this exciting new program. The webinar will be recorded and made available via The Nevada Registry’s NEWS page for those unable to attend.
Sign Up Today!
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
*Eligible Programs Include:
- Licensed Child Care Center
- Licensed Family Child Care
- Licensed Group Home
- Licensed Head Start and Early Head Start
- Head Start
- Family, Friend and Neighbor (FFN) Care
- School District-Based and Charter School Pre-K Programs
- School-Age/Youth Development Program
- Accommodation Facilities (i.e., Life Time Athletics, EOS Fitness, Las Vegas Athletic Club, etc.)
- On-Site Child Care Programs (i.e., Renown Health Child Care Center, Truckee River Child Development Center, etc.)
- Tribal Child Care Programs (i.e., Ely Shoshone Preschool, Reno-Sparks Indian Colony Head Start)
Contact Brandon DiCesare
President, Optima Benefits & Payroll
This project is funded by the Department of Health and Human Services, Division of Welfare and Supportive Services Grant Number 2101NVCCC5 from the Administration for Children and Families, Child Care and Development Block Grant – Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Act (CRRSA) and is a partnership between DWSS, The Nevada Registry, Optima Benefits & Payroll and AllyHealth.