Have you heard?
A new FREE state-sponsored Telemedicine and Teletherapy program will be available to all active members of The Nevada Registry working in eligible programs* beginning February 2023!
This program will allow you to visit a doctor or therapist online at your convenience.
- NO COST, copays, deductible, or per-call charges
- Prescriptions called into your local pharmacy
- Avoid germ-filled waiting rooms
- Fast and easy access by phone, app, or web 24/7/365
- Plan covers the entire family
- Talk to doctors by phone or secure video chat, on your schedule
The open enrollment period will begin on January 15, 2023. Access will be available within the Online Portal accounts of eligible Registry members.
Please join us for a 30-minute informational webinar on December 6, 2022 at 6pm PST to learn more about this exciting new program. The webinar will be recorded and made available via The Nevada Registry’s NEWS page for those unable to attend.
Sign Up Today!
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
*Eligible Programs Include:
- Licensed Child Care Center
- Licensed Family Child Care
- Licensed Group Home
- Licensed Head Start and Early Head Start
- Head Start
- Family, Friend and Neighbor (FFN) Care
- School District-Based and Charter School Pre-K Programs
- School-Age/Youth Development Program
- Accommodation Facilities (i.e., Life Time Athletics, EOS Fitness, Las Vegas Athletic Club, etc.)
- On-Site Child Care Programs (i.e., Renown Health Child Care Center, Truckee River Child Development Center, etc.)
- Tribal Child Care Programs (i.e., Ely Shoshone Preschool, Reno-Sparks Indian Colony Head Start)
Contact Brandon DiCesare
President, Optima Benefits and Payroll
This project is funded by the State of Nevada Division of Welfare and Supportive Services (DWSS) and is a partnership between DWSS, The Nevada Registry, Optima Benefits and Payroll and AllyHealth.