Southern Nevada Health District No Longer Providing TB Testing
Posted Friday, November 16, 2012 by Shelly Nye
As of Thursday, Nov. 1, the Southern Nevada Health District is no longer providing tuberculosis (TB) testing for health card applicants. Though the Health District will no longer be administering the test, you must still present your TB test results to the health district when you apply for your health card. It's now a a two-part process:
Step 1: Contact your doctor for testing, or if you do not have a doctor, you can contact one of the clinics listed below to schedule testing.
Step 2: Take your TB test result to the Health Department and submit it along with your application for your health card.
Call any location below directly for information on availability, cost, hours and/or appointments.
- 1485 W. Warm Springs, Ste. 109, Henderson, (702) 566-6429
- 5850 Polaris Ave., Ste. 100, Las Vegas, (702) 739-9957
- 3900 Paradise Rd., Ste. V, Las Vegas, (702) 369-0560
- 151 W. Brooks Ave., North Las Vegas, (702) 399-6545
- 3945 W. Cheyenne Ave., Ste. 208, Las Vegas, (702) 648-8116
- 149 N. Gibson Rd. Ste. H, Henderson, (702) 558-6275
- 1706 W. Bonanza Rd., Las Vegas, (702) 631-6860
- 3900 Cambridge Ave., Ste. 101, Las Vegas, (702) 307-5415
- 2212 S. Eastern Ave., Las Vegas, (702) 735-9334
- 1799 Mount Mariah Dr., Las Vegas, (702) 383-1961
- 2225 Civic Center Dr., Ste. 224, North Las Vegas, (702) 214-5948
For more information, visit the health district’s website.