accent art

Tip of the Week: Opening Your Own Child Care Facility

Are you considering opening up your own child care facility? Check out this information offered by the Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health (AKA: State Child Care Licensing) that outlines the steps to submitting an application for a new child care facility in Nevada. Still have questions? Call the office nearest you.