accent art

Tip of the Week: Replacement Documentation

One of the benefits of Registry membership is that a Career Development File is created on your behalf in order to warehouse all of the copies of training certificates and educational documentation (diplomas, transcripts, degrees) you submit when you apply and/or upon each subsequent renewal to the program. Should you ever need to replace lost or damaged paperwork, simply complete and submit a Request for Replacement Documentation form detailing what you need. If you have submitted a copy of what you’re requesting in the past, we will gladly print out a copy and mail it to you, free of charge.

Please note that if you need a replacement Certificate of Achievement (Registry membership certificate), you’ll need to complete the Request for Replacement Certificate form. The cost to obtain a replacement membership certificate packet is $10.


Post Your Response to Tip of the Week: Replacement Documentation

Submit Comment