Now Hiring - Las Vegas EPP
Posted Friday, May 5, 2017 by Shelly Nye
The Office of Early Learning and Development is now accepting applications for an Education Programs Professional (EPP) position in their Las Vegas office. The position is being hired as part of the Federal Preschool Development Grant (PDG).
Must possess experience and education in early childhood education and/or child development including program leadership, teacher and leader professional development. Must be knowledgeable about recent research related to early childhood curriculum, instruction, assessment and standards as well as family engagement, quality improvement processes and dual language learners
PDG EPP Responsibilities:
- Maintains and facilitates communication between NDE and PDG sub-grantees
- Establishes and maintains collaborative relationships with sub-grantees to provide support and technical assistance, and gather data and information
- Collaboratively develops multiple, high-quality tools for program monitoring and teacher and leader professional development
- Participates in project management and other team processes
- Participates in community and professional organizations and initiatives related to early childhood education and development
For more information or to apply, click here.