Roadmap to Recovery for Nevada
Posted Tuesday, May 12, 2020 by Shelly Nye
Governor Sisolak provided guidelines for Phase 1 of reopening Nevada. You can find the full report here.
- Everyone is encouraged to continue staying at home when practicable, utilizing face coverings when in public, maintaining 6 feet of social distancing, and limiting gatherings to 10 or fewer people.
- If an individual tests positive for COVID-19 or has been in contact with someone who tests positive, they must quarantine for 2 weeks or until a negative test has been received.
For Essential and Non-Essential Businesses Opening or Continuing Operations:
- Employees who interact with the public should wear face coverings.
- Close common areas or enforce strict social distancing.
- Frequently perform enhanced environmental cleaning of commonly touched surfaces.
Businesses that may Reopen with Restrictions:
- Restaurant dining areas
- Barber shops, hair salons, and nail salons
- Retail businesses
- Open air malls
- Automobile, ATV, Recreational Vehicle dealers
- Drive-in movie theaters
For more information on the Phase 1 reopening of Nevada, guidance and resources about the COVID-19 response in Nevada, visit https://nvhealthresponse.nv.gov/